Saturday, April 17, 2010

What A Wonderful World


Today, Nokia brought me to the eye doctor cause I told him my vision's getting blurry. He used their Van to accommodate my wheelchair. I was pleased with his effort but it won't be easy to make my heart beat again for him. Anyway, I know I should only stay at home for my fast recovery, but he sweet talked my mom into allowing us for an hour or two to go to the eye doctor. So an hour or two later, I had new glasses.

Now I see things in HD, rather than in LOMO. On hour way home, I looked at Nokia and saw his cute face again. For a second, I thought my heart gave me a beat, but then saw that it was just a speed bump.

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to have glasses cause I thought it would add couture on my face , but now that I have them on, they feel uncomfortable and nerdy regardless of the brand. When we were home and in my room, I felt uneasy with the glasses so I took it off; but Nokia slammed them back on my face and said. "Put that back on, they're perfect for you and you need them. Otherwise, you won't see how sincere I am when I smile on you" *smile* (damn that smile! it always gets me)

I don't know if I would need a higher grade of lenses soon (if love blinds me again). 

Thinking thinking..... seeing seeing...

7 comments:

  1. Jack, They look like they've got the Armani logo on them glasses!!!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments made me curious.

    For a second there, I thought I was duped by the eye glass store. So I researched and found EA 9307 807 to be legit.

    Brand Sensitive heart, you were not forsaken!
    Does it look good on me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.

    Thanks for 'Following.'

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice glasses! Mine are also Italian, but not quite so stylish as yours!

    G =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think mine's are just plain. Except for the little logo there. I like Italian Stuffs. I also have Persol for my shades

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure they look good. Reminds me humorously of the couple times I've hook up with guys where I wished my eyesight WAS bad...and no need for glasses to correct for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete