Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poyal rolitics.

Me and my X-bf (let's call him "nokia", not because our first conversation involved phone sex but because we met through an accidental text from my idiot nokia phone) were playing Rockband this morning when my dad knocked on my room to invite us for coffee. Since my dad successfully interrupted our love jam, we decided to stop and wheel-chaired our way (Nokia pushed me, so sweet) to grab some chow in the kitchen just to find my dad's annoying friend "MAYOR 1" sipping coffee in the middle of our courtyard with his cute Spanish-Filipino mixed son named Prince (Nokia agrees with me with Prince's hotness although he told me he rather make-out with a 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Filipino, 1/4 Spanish and 1 whole bisexual like me).

I'm not a fan of my dad's "transactions" and circle of political-business friends so I gave my dad "the look" and ignored Mayor 1 and his hot son. You can be rude when you're in a wheel-chair right? Since it's the election season right now in the Philippines, my father's been quite busy putting potential power hungry people in his shopping cart. This must be cool to some, but I don't brag it cause I'm ashamed of it. Our business might not have been as successful as it is today without those "transactions" but I will always be against it. I don't directly protest cause I rather prove to my dad that I can still do business (through my construction business) without the use of his "Circle"

At least the day didn't turned out totally bad. When Nokia and I were on our way back, Prince walked towards us and introduced himself. I invited him to play rockband and now we have a new drummer.. Nokia also bought the new GTA episodes from liberty city, the saboteur, and rockband beatles for me. I think Nokia wants to get back with me, he has been buying me a lot of stuff lately making my boring days much interesting...

Although I gotta put my Nokia on hold if Prince would "dub" me with his hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment