Friday, April 23, 2010

Up and out

So it's been a while since my last post. The main reason is that I'm now up and walking and partying and wanking again.. After hearing from my doctor three days ago that I can now walk and go out, I did what most people would do. Go out and party. Nokia was the first person on my mind so I called him but he didn't answer. I've been calling him ever since, but then, NOTHING. I felt like being ditched again like he did the last time. Perfect timing to talk about what happened with us.

As charming as he WAS, it would have been peculiar to expect him to be a ditcher. I met him through an accidental text from my cellphone. We were both second year students then. Our love (I thought) was perfect; but then, when we were in our 4th year in college he suddenly disappeared. Only to know 5 months later from his email that he went to Guam for his US citizenship and that he wanted to get back with me; but it was already too late since I already had a new bf. (I'm only human ok, and bi).

Until now he hasn't returned any of my calls.  Maybe he's just busy, or maybe he's trying to smash my heart again like he did the last time. But him charming me for the past 2 weeks trying to make me love him again ain't successful. I may still be physically weak, but I'm now emotionally strong. 

For now, I'm gonna enjoy the outdoors. I'm buying a new dog by the way. I'm choosing between a siberian husky or a golden retriever. Which ever can make me sexier and manly.



                    Always sexy to see a guy holding his dong.... i mean dog

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds romantic in its own heart breaking way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... well, "better luck next time!"

    ReplyDelete