Monday, April 12, 2010

Construction Erection Exemption

              Business or work usually don't get much excitement out of me. Today's an exemption. Today's the very first day my construction business held its weekly meeting in my my house (I'll tell the reason why, on my next post). Even if I changed the meeting place, I was still looking forward to 2 hours of boredom. I mean I am not an engineer to be able to enjoy the concrete pouring estimates and all. My role is just to make sure that everyone works and not to loose money (cause it's my family's money) of course... 

               Anyway, I was saying that today was an exemption to the boring weekly meetings. Today, I was introduced to a new engineer that we needed to hire. He is the finest piece of 6 pack abs, delicious piece of ass I have ever seen. Although I did not ask him to strip to get the job, I was undressing him in my eyes from across the table. I'll call him Mr E. for now on.

              As some or a few of you know, I decided to handle the construction arm of our family business mainly because I'm gay. Seriously, the best place to be if you're gay is the construction business. Although the construction industry frustrates me (Filipino construction workers aren't really good looking), I still feel that I'm perfect for it. It's full of men, and people won't really suspect I'm gay since I can blend myself with them. During the meeting, I was asked if we should hire Mr. E.  Since we are in the telecommunication construction business. I asked him about knowledge in ERECTION of towers. He said "Sir, erection is my specialty"  

MR. E. you're hired!!! be there in every meeting. 

                   the problem with the construction business: too much muscle....


2 comments: