Saturday, April 10, 2010

jack's open closet

     I should be good in starting posts but I'm getting rusty. I am just 22 but I have been blogging since 17. I usually tell things about myself but it's already in the right most part of the blog below my name.

      Today I fulfill my wish to open another blog more open than my other blogs. My other blogs, I can  say, turned out to be successful for me, but none of those really opens me up like I would do in this blog. Cause here I can freely say that I am gay. Thus Jack's open closet.

      So Jack's Open Closet, (like some people in the blogging world), it is not my real name; Which is an irony. It is an irony not using my own name and stating that this time I will be all out in the open. But, I think the real difference between all my blogs and this blog is that I am completely anonymous except to those I invited to read this blog. Those who know I'm gay already. Which means I can write openly without limiting myself to whatever I wanna say. No censures, no B.S.. Just me. Besides, I didn't titled this as JACK OUT OF THE CLOSET.

       You now might think that this guy would just post anything that involves the hardships and the experiences as well as the adventures of a closet queen. But with the power of anonymity, I'm all out. Don't get me wrong, I'm still discreet. But I'll be more out in terms of family, love, sex and whatever. And I prefer to keep my posts short.

        Going all out in this blog wouldn't really mean that I'm gonna be interesting. But I hope you won't go back to your productive lives. I'll try to squeeze out the interesting out of me. Sooner or later you'll know my real name. But for now, just call me jack.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jack!

    Nice 'new start then' and thanks for Following It's Getting Better!

    I'll Follow your blog too so's I can keep up to date!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi x!,

    thanks micky, we all do our best. I like your other blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "about me" section is what brought me to your blog so good marketing buddy! You sound witty so I look foward to reading more! (I sound like an old pedo who wants to get into your life!) Happy blogging!

    JB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack ... in the box ... always full of surprises! I hope you have fun with this blog. Thank you for following =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. As my dad said, call me "dad", call me "husband", call me "Paul", but NEVER call me late to lunch. ^_^

    It's great to have you in the blogging world (again)!

    ReplyDelete