Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unproductiveish Bordomish

Today marks the fifth day of my bedridden life (for 1 month approximately). I'm bored, too rested, and unproductive. the reason for all of this is that I had an operation. or ANOTHER operation. I rather not tell the exact cause for the two operations cause seriously, people wouldn't really care; although I got it from being bisexual. And no, not AIDS, not HIV, not STD. Its little less than dangerous and definitely non contagious. I'm not cutout for this bedridden thing. I really don't see myself stuck for one month in my room corner controlling fictional people in my ps3 for my entertainment. I rather be in my office corner controlling real people for my.........entertainment.

I shouldn't think of this as a setback right? right. So today until my full recovery. I decided to plan what I'm gonna do after all this shit is done.. Of course I will try to make my boring little month more interesting. I recently installed an HDTV and PS3 in my room. But it seems like it's just gonna be temporary cause I'm gonna ran out of games to play after i'm done playing all the missions. And don't worry, I think I can still make posts even being confined in my room.

With a few consolation of having a very young (superman) hot doctor visiting me once a week, and my X-boyfriend hanging out with me every other day, I'm gonna make the most out of this. I started this blog. Had a winning poker night with friends. Will be having a new ps3 game tomorrow care of my friends who will be visiting me. And of course, business as usual (converted my room to a satellite office).

With a doctor as hot as superman, who would eat their apple a day?

5 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear you're 'confined' (which is what we used to call women just before they gave birth . . .) - well you did say it was to do with bisexuality! (sorry)

    I hope you can crack it and not go insane - it would certainly be a very tough call for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Is that what you call them?
    Well, I can say that the operation was similar to giving birth. Not as gruesome though...erk*

    Thanks but nothing to be sorry about, at least it's not as painful as my first operation. And of course with the new Hot doctor. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack
    Invite the Doc to a sleepover in your bed that way he can monitor your condition more closely and feed you his natural medicine .. Get well soon
    Eddie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks.

    you're right. I should invite him.

    Nothing is better than natural medicine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, maybe I don't have a rich enough (perverse enough?) imagination, but now I'm REALLY curious as to what you had to go to the hospital for!

    ReplyDelete