Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Told you I can still DO it!

1-2 more weeks of the semi-bedridden life and still only a few drops of boredom. Ever since the regular visits of Nokia and my straight friends, my bedridden life turned out to be fun. The PS3 games, the poker nights and to some extent sleepovers.Since my parents are in HK and only the maids are with me in the house, Nokia decided to spend the night with me. I know what you guys are thinking, imagining, and to some extent singing (the song you first think of when sex comes to mind). And what you guys are probably thinking now is .....................true! 

Ladies AND  gentlemen, the semi-bedridden guy, had semi-bedridden sex!

It started when Nokia and  I reminisced and talked about the times we had when we were still boyfriends. Then to stories about our sexual escapades. And then came his question, "Can you still DO it, will it hurt?" then I answered with "yes, of course your ass will hurt after I'm done with you." I was the top he was the bottom, although literally, he was on top. (I'm bedridden remember?!) Sorry, if I can't be too graphic, cause really, the sex was just all him and me flat down on my bed. 

After all the sex of course, comes the guilt. He's my X and I remembered the reason why we broke up. (damn memories, damn guilt!). And I violated my rule AGIAN which is not to have sex with X boyfriends. During the guilt, I asked myself, why do all my Xbfs always end up being casual FUBUs?! Am I a whore? a slut? As my guilt level went down, I snapped back and answered that question. "That's why they are called xboyfriends, the best thing about them was just the sex. But of course, I may be wrong as Nokia would like to prove otherwise. 

We woke up naked this morning and bathe afterwards. After we got dressed, Prince (from my "poyal rolitics" blog) knocked on my door and said Hi!. Nokia gave me the look which said "threesome?"

3 comments:

  1. mmmm did you ever mention why you guys broke up? /curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mentioned here in my blog? Not yet...probably on my next post.. Mentioned during,before or after we had sex? no. otherwise I wouldn't be able to make this post.

    ReplyDelete