Monday, May 17, 2010

Straightening strengthening

Sorry guys, I have not been updating as planned. It's not that Jack has lost his luster, I hope you don't see it that way. Been very busy.

I have been dating recently trying to get back in the saddle. I already lost hope of a happily ever after between me and Nokia so I started dating again. Last weekend, I was in the mall checking out some boys at the Gap store when I saw my girl classmate back in high school. So we chatted a bit and in a spontaneous weird way, I lost control of my body and my body openly asked her out on a date. We dated yesterday.

Remember from the last paragraph I said "I started dating again"? Well, what I was really trying to say is that, "I started dating men again" So yesterday was quite different cause I haven't been dating a girl ever since a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. My skills in handling girls have gotten rusty. I took her to a posh steak house and I had steak and she had salmon and we drank wine. Seems like a romantic date? well not really cause that's the only thing that happened. We talked about high school and some stuffs but there were awkward silences between topics.  I discussed to her the beauty of the stock market and the business I'm in and cars that I like but she got bored and opened the topic about dresses and fashion. But she failed to impress me cause I know my brands (Well, what do you want my new D&G eye glasses to say to her puny liz claibornes ).
IN SHORT, the date was an epic fail!

It's just easier to date men. Maybe because I relate to men more than women cause I'm one of them ( men technically). Women for me are too complicated. After the date, thoughts were flying around my mind asking myself "are you sure you're still bi?" I can't deny that sex with men is much more fun than women but then again as I was cleaning the windshield of my car this morning and trying to remove the sticker mark (that thing that sticks and gets dirty when you rip a sticker) but can't, I realized that women are complicated but their complications are really worth the adventure. And the memories from those adventures sticks to you even how hard you try to remove it like the sticker mark..

I'm sleepy! good night.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe there's just this girl that is really designed and meant for you whom you have not met yet :) this girl who is as passionate as you are about things that matter in your life -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sands, I know that's you I'm not gonna be straight.

    ReplyDelete